Monday, November 21, 2011

A loved one's gratitude

The RRT community is small, like 200+ Certified and Master Certified Practitioners.  We stay connected with each other, send each other referrals and provide feedback and professional consultation with each other.  I am a part of this network through and through.  I pick the brains of other RRT therapists and some pick mine.
One practitioner that communicates with me regularly (maybe because we both seem to spend a fair amount of time on Facebook) is David L. Johns, LMHC.  He recently dropped me an e-mail noting he was in tears about a note he received from a relative of a client he had worked with.  And this is what it said: (authorization was received on many levels before I posted this!)

Thank you for helping Tommy. He really is a different and happy person now. Happier than I have ever seen him! Hoping and praying he continues to do well.
Thank you
T.B.

I know I didn't get these kinds of thank you cards, notes, e-mails, etc until I became a Certified RRT therapist, and David noted the same.

In honor of this week, Thanksgiving and all, I wanted to share a relatives' expression of gratitude for the work that David did!  GREAT job David!

If you live in Florida and are seeking RRT we have plenty of RRT therapists there, David is one of them...
David L Johns, LMHC
465 Summerhaven Drive, Suite A
Debary, FL 32713
Phone: (407) 970-8814
Fax: (888) 386-7036

1414 Gay Rd, Suite 205
Winter Park, FL 32789
(407) 970-8814

For other therapists in other areas just click here!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment