Monday, December 12, 2011

Below the surface

Another fabulous testimonial about another fabulous RRT practitioner:

I originally started seeing Mrs. Autumn Hahn for an outpatient therapy due to addiction. As I began to open up and share how I felt like I carried the responsibility of having my best friend's sister die in a car crash that I was in, she explained that she could help me with my traumatic experience. And though I was skeptical at first I gave it a shot and after the first session I felt like the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders. This had been a problem for me every day in my life for the past 8yrs. And now I don't carry it around with me and I have found a inner peace with the situation. I get a whole nights sleep and don't have any nightmares. Mrs. Hahn truly worked a miracle for me and I'm recommending her to any and everybody that has any type of P.T.S.D. or any addictive behaviors. If you're skeptical like I was, give it 2 sessions what do you have to lose besides your grief? --Michael D.

Autumn Hahn, LMHC, CHt
Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Certified Hypnotherapist
Clear Mind Group, LLC.
2863 Executive Park Drive, #106
Weston, Florida 33331
954-612-9553
www.clearmindgroup.comhttp://www.clearmindgroup.com
autumn@clearmindgroup.com

For other practitioners across the United States and Canada please click here.

Tara- Executive Director of the Institute for Survivors of Sexual Violence™

No comments:

Post a Comment