Monday, December 5, 2011

Start with yourself

Quote by an unknown monk from AD 1100: "When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world. I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation. When I found I couldn't change the nation, I began to focus on my town. I couldn't change the town, and as a older man, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself, and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family. My family and I could have made an impact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world."

It may be hard to believe but having an RRT Therapist take care of any traumas you may have survived in your life will be the start of an amazing journey towards changing many things around you.  Take some time for you and find an RRT therapist today.  To find a Certified or Master Certified RRT therapist near you just check our listings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment